Right now, we are fairly confident try-outs will over the weekends of October 16 and 23, 2021. One weekend, we will have the session on Saturday; the other weekend we will have the session on Sunday. The exact dates and schedule will be announced in October.
We hope players will attend both sessions (between 60-90 minutes per date) but they are only required to attend one to be considered for a team.
Coaches in each division are the ones who decide when their try-out sessions will occur and will do their best to avoid conflicts they know of with other sports. Of course, it is impossible to avoid every conflict and that’s why we only require potential players to attend one of the two sessions for their entirety. On both dates, the earliest a session will start will be 8am and the latest a session will end will be 9pm.
Players will be notified if they were selected for a team by Monday evening, October 25 After teams are selected, there will be 1-2 weeknight practices and one weekend practice. Divisions with more than one team, all kids selected for a team will practice together as a single group a couple of times prior to being assigned to a specific coach for the season. Starting in January, teams may reduce to a single weeknight practice and one weekend practice for the balance of the season. Games will begin in December and will occur most Sunday’s through the first weekend of March.
Important changes effective this season regarding the fee structure:
(1) Your registration fee is going to be collected by credit card when you sign up for tryouts. It may be paid by credit card (PayPal) or with Venmo. The registration fee is non-refundable. If your child is not selected for a team and/or does not tryout, the registration fee is not refunded.
(2) For those selected for a team, the balance of the fee for the season along with uniform costs is due the Friday after tryouts are completed. The fee must be paid online via PayPal or Venmo. That fee must be paid in order for players to participate in the team’s first game. We will not order uniforms for players who have not paid by the Friday after tryouts.
(3) Any families with an outstanding balance from last season still are not permitted to tryout this season until that balance is paid in full.
The fee structure this year for players selected for a team will be as follows:
- Season cost for one player: $300 + $30 registration fee = $330.00 per player
($30 paid now; if selected for a team, the balance of $300 is due by the Friday after our second tryout)
- Uniform Shirt (mandatory except for players who played last season and have a “new” style uniform shirt): $30.00
- Uniform Shorts (mandatory except for players who have a pair purchased from us from a previous season who may reuse them): $16.00
NOTE: Only the $30 registration fee is collected now. The balance is due the Friday after our second tryout date.