8th Grade Boys
Wednesday, February 19
- No 8th grade boys games on Wednesday.
Thursday, February 20
- 2:10 @ HS Fieldhouse Gym: Acton-Boxborough Gold _____ vs. Clinton _____
- 3:20 @ HS Fieldhouse Gym: Leominster _____ vs. Oakmont _____
- 4:20 @ HS Fieldhouse Gym: 8th Grade Boys CONTESTS
- 5:50 @ Jr. High School: South Lancaster Academy _____ vs. Leominster _____
- 8:10 @ Jr. High School: Acton-Boxborough Blue _____ vs. Oakmont _____
Friday, February 21
- 2:00 @ High School Fieldhouse Gym: Acton-Boxborough Blue _____ vs. Clinton _____
- 2:40 @ HS Lower Gym: Acton-Boxborough Gold _____ vs. South Lancaster Academy _____
Saturday, February 22
- 3:40 @ High School Lower Gym: Clinton _____ vs. Oakmont _____
- 4:50 @ High School Lower Gym: Acton-Boxborough Gold _____ vs. Leominster _____
- 7:10 @ High School Lower Gym: Acton-Boxborough Blue _____ vs. South Lancaster Academy _____
Sunday, February 23
- 2:50 @ High School Fieldhouse Gym: 1st place ____________ vs. 2nd Place ______________
Division Explanation: This is a 6-team bracket. Each team plays three other teams in the bracket once. The top two teams advance to the championship game on Sunday.
Tie Breaker (if needed): Head to head record first. Did the teams play each other? If not, we look at the TOTAL point differential for the three games with no more than 20 points counted towards any single game. So, if a team is 2-1 and won their first game 34-30 (+4 points), won their second game 55-12 (+20 points), and lost their third game 32-22 (-10 points), they are at +14 points for the tournament. Still a tie after that? A coin toss will break the tie.