5th Grade Boys
Wednesday, February 19
- No 5th grade boys games on Wednesday.
Thursday, February 20
- 5:00 @ HS Lower Gym: Acton-Boxborough Blue _____ vs. Clinton _____
- 6:10 @ HS Lower Gym: Quabbin _____ vs. North Middlesex TAP _____
- 7:10 @ HS Lower Gym: 5th Grade Boys CONTESTS
- 7:40 @ HS Lower Gym: Acton-Boxborough Gold _____ vs. Wachusett _____
Friday, February 21
- 3:10 @ HS Fieldhouse Gym: Acton-Boxborough Blue _____ vs. Acton-Boxborough Gold _____
- 3:50 @ HS Lower Gym: Clinton _____ vs. Quabbin _____
- 4:20 @ Jr. High School: Wachusett _____ vs. North Middlesex TAP _____
Saturday, February 22
- 5:40 @ Jr. High School: Acton-Boxborough Blue _____ vs. Quabbin _____
- 6:50 @ Jr. High School: Clinton _____ vs. Wachusett _____
- 7:20 @ HS Fieldhouse Gym: Acton-Boxborough Gold _____ vs. North Middlesex TAP _____
Sunday, February 23
- 4:00 @ High School Fieldhouse Gym: 1st place ____________ vs. 2nd Place ______________
Division Explanation: This is a 6-team bracket. Each team plays three other teams once. The top two teams advance to the championship game.
Tie Breaker (if needed): Head to head record first. Are there only two teams that are 2-1? The winner of the game between those two teams advances. If head-to-head does not work, we look at the TOTAL point differential for the three games with no more than 20 points counted towards any single game. So, if a team is 2-1 and won their first game 34-30 (+4 points), won their second game 55-12 (+20 points), and lost their third game 32-22 (-10 points), they are at +14 points for the tournament. Still a tie after that? A coin toss will break the tie.